Accordingly, they were required to replace or dismiss unqualified personnel in terms of moral virtues, enhance inspection over anti-corruption units as directed by Party General Secretary and State President and head of the committee Nguyen Phu Trong.
Party affairs committees of the Government Inspectorate and State Audit Office of Vietnam must review, supplement, and refine operation regulations of inspection and audit delegations.
The Central Committee of the Public Security’s Party was assigned to promptly verify and investigate a case involving the Construction Ministry’s inspectors allegedly soliciting money during a working trip in Vinh Tuong district, Vinh Phuc province.
The Party affairs committee of the Construction Ministry must review the appointment of Nguyen Thi Kim Anh as deputy chief of the anti-corruption division of its inspection team and report the results to the Central Steering Committee on Corruption Prevention and Control before June 30.-VNA
- Prime Minister asks to increase corruption prevention
- "Binh Duong must strictly tackle corruption cases"
- PM requests preventing delay in law building
- PM urges for anti-corruption measures
- Government regards anti-corruption as a key task in 2008
- Anti-corruption: officialâs asset declaration to be reviewed
- Anti-corruption: official's asset declaration to be reviewed
- PM urges for synchronous anti-corruption measures
- Quang Nam province: Corruption inspection to be carried out in 12 agencies