Suttisak Wilanan As Industry 4.0 is underway, can you share insights into the trend and concepts for growth in robotics and automation? The concept of Industry 4.0 is closely aligned with smart factories, where automation and data exchange are playing an indispensable role in the manufacturing process. The ultimate aim is to revolutionise the competitive advantage of manufacturers like never before. In other words, smart factories within Industry 4.0 are expected to deliver a more responsive, adaptive, and connected manufacturing line that involves several innovative aspects from the Internet of Things to Artificial Intelligence. I consider the trend unavoidable. Robotics and automation will be growing two-digit percentage points in the next 10 years. This is corresponding to increasingly complicated market demand because the product life cycle is shortened and the need for upgrading or model overhaul of industrial products is much faster than before, especially for the automobile industry. It is said that Southeast Asia, especially Vietnam, can expect to see more supply chains coming its way if it improves production technology and capacity. What opportunities and challenges does the ASEAN need to be aware of to further its international integration? The ASEAN has already been and will continue to… Read full this story
- Is Tata Doing Smart Marketing With Zest Test Vehicles?
- Honda Captures First And Last Place In Canadian New Car Market
- 2018 Smart ForTwo Cabrio Electric Drive
- Sonos One review: the best smart speaker for audiophiles
- Facebook's Trending News Is A Total Mess
- Ford Launches Pop-Up Stores To Crack Bay Area Market
- High school football: Orem the runaway favorite in Region 10
- Between The Lines: Bob Lutz’s “Working Hard on Tomorrow, Today”
- How smart speakers stole the show from smartphones
- Volkswagen plots MQB-based SUV for South American market
Placing the region in line with incoming smart market trends have 301 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.