The contest aims to create a useful playground for elementary students in Da Nang city in the summer, contributing to raising their awareness of traffic culture, traffic regulations and making parents and community more concerned about children’s traffic safety.
|At the press conference|
During the press conference, the organizing panel suggested a number of topics for children such as walking on the right lane, obeying traffic law, following traffic signals, wearing helmets when riding on bikes, and giving way to pedestrians.
The contest will run till August 31. The awarding ceremony is scheduled for September 12.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Việt Nam Administration of Forestry launches contest promoting forest development and protection
- Gov Abdulrazaq expresses commitment to promoting education, culture, tourism
- Promote composite culture: IHC
- Islamic art museum marks cultural shift in Gulf
- Culture Festival of Vietnamese Ethnic Groups held in HCM City
- Year-ender: Top 10 cultural events from 2019
- Clint, the cultural ambassador
- Film making contest held for traffic safety
- Contest honours scripts featuring Dien Bien Phu Victory
- Vietnam-Japan cultural exchange festival opens in HCM City