Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The State Treasury of Vietnam mobilised more than 11.93 trillion VND (512.99 million USD) through Government bond auctions on the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) in May, down 5 percent against the previous month. Successful bidders will enjoy an annual yield of 3.7 percent for five-year bonds, 4.69-4.72 percent for ten-year bonds, 5.04-5.06 percent for 15-year-bond, 5.68-5.69 percent for 20-year bonds, and 5.85-5.88 percent for 30-year bonds. Compared with April, the coupon rates of 30-year bonds increased 0.03 percent per annum. Meanwhile, the rates of the remaining bonds fell between 0.01 and 0.03 percent. In the G-bond secondary market, the total volume of G-bonds sold by the outright method exceeded 783 million, equivalent to over 86.1 trillion VND (3.7 billion USD), up 11.5 percent in value from the previous month. The trading volume through repurchase agreements (repos) reached more than 888 million bonds, worth more than 90.1 trillion VND (3.8 billion USD), down 8.4 percent in value month on month. Foreign investors made outright purchases worth over 2.4 trillion VND (103.2 million USD), and outright sales of more than 1.2 trillion VND (51.6 million USD). Their repo sales were estimated at 365 billion VND… Read full this story
- GOP boss Michael Steele boasts of $11.4M fund-raising haul - but Dems did better
- Joe Biden raises $15.2 million in third quarter, falling behind previous haul
- For Fed's Trillions in Bonds, Size Isn't All That Matters
- Almost 70% of euro zone bond yields have sub-zero yields - Tradeweb
- UPDATE 1-German bond yields fall as US warns of tariffs on EU
- Barry Bonds verdict: Found guilty of obstruction of justice, jury deadlocked on 3 perjury charges
- All eyes on Barry Bonds' trainer Greg Anderson in Friday hearing
- Short interest in WeWork bonds jumps to record high
- Ted Bundy's biographer reveals how he bonded with the serial killer
- Judge in Barry Bonds perjury trial will allow tape of Greg Anderson saying he gave Bonds 'the cream'
Over 11.9 trillion VND raised via G-bonds in May have 315 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.