Online Tourism Day is a major event that takes place annually in the tourism sector and attracts the participation of over 600 delegates from state management agencies, associations, local and foreign tourism firms, and businesses in the technology sector.
A range of contents are set to be discussed during the Online Tourism Day, including the boom of online tourism, behaviours of online tourists, services to support online tourism, and human resources to serve online tourism.
During the event, the Vietnam E-Commerce Association and Vietnam Tourism Association will sign a co-operative agreement on training human resources for the purpose of online tourism.
In addition, the Vietnam Tourism Association will also ink a co-operative agreement with the global video community website TikTok.
- NA’s working day on June 8 centres around law making
- How to have a super rad 'Yes Day' with your kids, Jennifer Garner style
- Deal of the Day: Rarely on Sale Brooklinen Sheets Are on Sale Today
- Hanoi’s two more craft villages recognised as tourist destinations
- Vietnam Airlines to fly non-stop from Hanoi to Macau
- Spiritual tourism site plan raises concerns
- Hanoi festival introduces famous specialities from all three regions
- Saigontourist’s tourism properties to roll out Teacher’s Day promotions
- Novaland scales up efforts in sustainable tourism development
- Vietnamese traditional culture festival opens in Hanoi