Retailers in Vietnam are seeking opportunities on e-commerce platforms as omni-channel shopping is on the rise. Strategic moves The cooperation between e-commerce platforms and retailers is emerging as a new trend in Vietnam, diversifying product categories for shopping platforms and in return promoting marketing and sales for retailers. “Pushing the expansion of online sales is essential for retailers to approach and attract a larger number of target customers,” said Mr. Jack Kwon, Online Sales Manager at Lock&Lock Vietnam. “The partnership with Lazada is therefore a crucial step for us, especially as Lazada facilitates retailers bringing their products to online buyers in a fast and convenient manner via major programs throughout the year and with sales support tools to help them increase revenue.” Under its strategic partnerships, Lazada is also committed to distributing products at the most affordable prices on its online shopping mall LazMall. The cooperation between Lazada and FrieslandCampina Vietnam, meanwhile, is valid for three years from 2019-2021, with the former’s dairy brands such as Friso, Dutch Lady, Yomost, Fristi, Ovaltine, and Hoan Hao continuing to be sold on Lazada’s online shopping platform. Sales of the Friso brand milk powder have grown nearly five-fold in the three years since… Read full this story
- Ceasefire takes hold after Gaza violence
- As recession takes hold, HK banks worry about risk of easier mortgage rules
- How did Islamist terrorism take hold in Sri Lanka?
- RPT-As recession takes hold, HK banks worry about risk of easier mortgage rules
- Exhausted fireys’ horror night as flames take hold in rural Killabakh
- Sales of super-luxury homes fall off a cliff as tax hikes and economic uncertainty take hold
- With festival period ringing cash registers for Bollywood, Khans take hold of holiday season in 2018
- Secrets of a stylist: Hairdresser behind countless celebrity festival looks reveals how to create braids and beachy waves at home - and the five trends set to take hold in 2020
- 'No bullet holes, no blood': Fans of slain rapper XXXTentacion believe he is still alive and dismiss his shooting as a 'publicity stunt' as bizarre conspiracy theory takes hold
- Will Asda take part in Black Friday 2019 as shoppers countdown to the big day?
Omni-channel shopping taking hold have 378 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.