A solar power plant costing VND747 billion (US$32 million) opened in the south central province of Ninh Thuan last week. — Photo tuoitre.vn
A solar power plant costing VND747 billion (US$32 million) opened in the south central province of Ninh Thuan last week.
The opening ceremony was witnessed by Standing Vice Chairwoman of the National Assembly Tong Thi Phong and provincial leaders.
Financed by the Phuoc Huu JSC, the plant covers an area of over 32ha in Phuoc Huu Commune. It has a designed production capacity of 30MWp.
It has 91,650 solar panels, 12 transformers and more than 5km of 110kv line. The plant was first connected to the national grid in April 2019. It is expected to generate nearly 48,000MWh of electricity per year. — VNS
- Photon Energy connects 8 new solar plants to network
- Riverside County approves massive new solar plant
- Indian company commissions solar plant in Vietnam
- Stanford expects to reach 100 percent renewable energy by 2021 with launch of new solar plant
- Florida Power & Light Company just installed its first solar plant in Volusia County
- Ribbon Cut on New Duke Solar Plant at Crane
- Ormat Announces First Geothermal and Solar Hybrid Power Plant
- Researchers begin operation of new solar thermal power plant
- Large solar plant to be built in Tonga