Many residents in Hanoi’s Hoan Kiem District are complaining about the noise from two bars while local authorities express difficulties curbing the problems. Hey Club at 57 Cua Nam Street Nguyen Huu Cau, 69, in Cua Nam Ward said that he struggled to sleep well because of the loud noise from the Hey Club at 57 Cua Nam Street and the Taolao at 31 Le Duan Street. Nguyen Huu Cau says that he struggles to sleep well because of the loud noise from the Hey Club “They usually switch to highest volume from 9 pm until 3 am,” the elderly man said. “We close all the doors and windows and seal our ears with pieces of cloth but these don’t help much. Our health has been badly affected while my grandchildren can’t concentrate on their homework.” Some of Cau’s neighbours also complained about the noise from the two bars, saying that they even have to use sleeping pills to get into sleep at nights. “We have sent complaints to Cua Nam Ward and Hoan Kiem District people’s committees to call for help to stop the noise but haven’t received any reply from the authorities,” said a local man, Le Anh… Read full this story
- France to require 'clean stickers' on vehicles in high pollution areas
- Environment tax helps rein in polluters in China
- Woman Stabbed To Death By Woman In Her 20’s In Mid-City Nightclub
- Air pollution levels ‘forcing families to move out of cities’
- Clean-air campaigners call for ban on school run to cut pollution
- UK children face winter health crisis due to pollution, say doctors
- Rome bans all diesel cars in battle to curb pollution
- Apple customers say latest update of $250 AirPods Pro is killing the earbuds' noise-cancelling feature
- PCB warns of action against polluting units
- UK light pollution 'causing spring to come a week earlier'
Locals struggle with nightclub noise pollution have 320 words, post on dtinews.vn at June 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.