Can Tho (VNA) – The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) wants to help more Japanese investors to cooperate with the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho in agriculture, heard a working session between the local People’s Committee and JICA’s working team on June 24.
According to JICA Deputy Chief Naomichi Murooka, the team will work to analyse challenges and demand to expand operation in Vietnam’s agriculture and food value chain of Japanese small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Besides, it will figure out local firms’ potential so as to match them with promising Japanese partners.
After that, JICA will outline specific plans for cooperation during 2020-2024 with a view to improving Vietnam’s food value chain, as well as enhance Japanese investments in the Southeast Asian country, he added.
Speaking at the event, Chairman of the city People’s Committee Le Quang Manh stressed that the local authorities and competent agencies will closely work with the Japanese partners in the field.
He expressed his hope that JICA will devise more cooperative programmes with Can Tho in the coming time.
The same day, the Japanese team had separate working sessions with local departments and SMEs to collect data on local agriculture, and policies related to farm produce value chain.-VNA
- Want Help to Mend a Broken Relationship?
- Do You Want Help to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back? Expert Shares His Proven Secrets For Reuniting Fast
- Knowing What You Want Helps You to Stop Smoking
- JICA: Vietnam maintains outstanding growth pace
- The Woman Men Adore and Never Want to Leave Review - The Way to a Man's Heart
- Need Help Getting Your Ex Girlfriend Back?
- The Truth About Relationship Help Books
- I Don't Want to Lose the Love of My Life
- Everyone Should Help the Common Good - But of Their Own Free Will
- Get Help For Kids