Quang Ninh (VNA) – Police in the northeastern province of Quang Ninh have detected two Korean citizens who have been illegally working as tour guides.
One of them, 63-year-old Kim Tae-yoon, who is illegally residing at Wind House Homestay in Hung Thang ward, Ha Long city, could not present his passport nor any papers in place of passport.
The man confessed that he entered Vietnam in July 2014 and then worked for travel companies in Da Nang and Nha Trang cities in the central region.
The other is Kim Yung-kun, also 63, who is illegally residing at Mac Tu Khoa hostel in Bai Chay ward, Ha Long city. He is also working as an illegal tour guide.
Local police handed over the two men to the Immigration Department under the Ministry of Public Security for violation settlement and deportation.-VNA
- Quang Ninh’s photo exhibition features development of CPV
- Toothbrush-loving grouper becomes popular in Quang Ninh
- Quang Ninh’s vision as an international tourist hub
- Quang Ninh Province pioneers green tourism development
- Muong Thanh Luxury Quang Ninh wins ASEAN Mice Venue Award 2020
- Prince Harry 'would say his biggest wish was to work as tour guide and be himself'
- 18th ASEAN+3 Tourism Ministers' Meeting opens in Quang Ninh
- Sydney teenager Winona Langford and NZ tour guide both confirmed dead after White Island disaster
- Ninh Bình's time to shine
- Let’s discover hop- on hop -off bus tours in HCMC for Tet holiday