In Cadence of Hyrule, Deku Seeds are used as a very special type of medium of exchange. This title has a hint about a person who will exchange them in a location that is not known to the players and the person’s identity is kept a secret. In order to receive Deku Seeds, you will have to defeat a Deku Skrub. You can take some time off at the Lost Woods when you are exhausted of carrying those Deku Seeds.
Exchanging Cadence of Hyrule Deku Seeds
Since the map of Cadence of Hyrule is quite random, therefore, it will probably take some time. You could be feeling confused as you enter the Lost Woods.
As soon as you enter the Lost Woods, you will have to travel through the whole area going toward the south searching for a tree stump that is marked with a large ‘X’.
You are allowed to enter the stump inside of which you will find a character who you are well known if you previously played Zelda game.
You’ll find a sleeping Tingle inside the stump if you have not finished the main puzzle. As soon as you finish the main puzzle, Tingle will be awakened and will offer you a trade of 10 Deku Seeds for increasing your magic and stamina gauge to twice the amount. Do note that this will only occur if you have 10 or more Deku Seeds.
This is everything we have in our exchanging Deku Seeds in Cadence of Hyrule. If you have any more questions, feel free to let us know!
- Agri Commodities: Guar gum, guar seed rise in futures trade amid strong demand
- Agri Commodities: Soya oil, guar seed, guar gum slump in futures trade amid low demand
- Portland Trail Blazers' C.J. McCollum meets woman behind infamous Twitter exchange
- Agri Commodities: Coriander, soybean rise in futures trade amid high demand
- Agri Commodities: Coriander, guar gum fall in futures trade amid low demand
- Farm clinic an innovative way of bridging information gap
- Agri Commodities: Soybean, soya oil gain in futures trade amid strong demand
- Agri Commodities: Soybean, soya oil rise in futures trade amid strong demand
- Follow the Fed? Why central banks won't be rushed on virus response
- 'Fuser' Gameplay Hands On: Harmonix Demos a DJ Simulator for EDM Fiends
- Cuphead Announced For Nintendo Switch, Will Have Xbox Live Support
- Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening review – dreamy revival of 1993 classic
- The Best Nintendo Switch Controllers You Can Buy In 2020
- 12 rogue sequels that dumped the original genre and gameplay
- Guardian first book award shortlist 2015
- How Megan Thee Stallion Weathered The Hottest Summer
- How Houston's Megan Thee Stallion weathered the hottest summer
- Review: At Go’s mart, Hi-Chew and VHS rentals vanished. The sushi is still amazing
- CCS roundup: SI toughs out title win over rival Sacred Heart
- What Mike Bloomberg doesn't understand about farming
How to Exchange Deku Seeds in Cadence of Hyrule have 459 words, post on segmentnext.com at June 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.