The campaign, lasting till August 4, has attracted the participation of over 22,000 youths from the city’s military command, border guard command, police, and other military and police units stationed in the city.
|At the launching ceremony|
Participants in the campaign focus on raising the public awareness of sexual harassment, holding search and rescue drills, equipping people with skills to protect themselves during emergencies, popularizing traffic safety, and distributing leaflets against social vices.
At the ceremony, the organizing panel handed four gratitude houses to needy people who are facing housing difficulties and scholarships to poor students with high academic records.
After the launching ceremony, youths of the city’s armed forces organized a fire-fighting drill, instructed children and adults how to swim, and improved self-protection skills for children.
Translated by Van Hieu
- HCM City: Summer volunteer campaigns prove effective
- HCM City leader praises volunteer campaigns
- HCM City youths to engage in summer volunteer campaign
- City leader praises volunteer campaigns
- HCM City youths join volunteer activities in Laos
- HCM City launches volunteer campaign
- HCM City volunteers start activities in Laos
- HCM City’s annual Green Summer Campaign launched
- Green Summer Campaign launched in HCM City