Hanoi is preparing a dossier for UNESCO recognition as a creative city. (Photo: hanoimoi.com.vn)
With the development of the dossier, Hanoi will have the opportunity to join the network of creative cities recognised by the UNESCO, becoming one of the destinations of knowledge and creativity in the world.
The experts and researchers will conduct surveys and collect documents and data on relevant fields, including culture, architecture, environmental resources, education, construction, healthcare, economics, traditional handicraft trade villages, literature, arts, foreign affairs and international cooperation.
International experts will also be invited to coordinate with domestic experts and organisations in building the dossier and translating related documents.
In addition, various seminars and workshops will be organised, aiming to consult information from scientists, managers, experts at home and abroad.
In the immediate future, an international seminar themed ‘Hanoi towards a creative city’ will be held at Hanoi Museum on June 14, featuring the participation of over 100 delegates.
Under the plan, the agencies will design the logo and identification set as well as set up the separate website for developing the dossier ‘Hanoi – a creative city’ with comprehensive and complete information about Hanoi’s vision, messages and policies for future.
Hanoi municipal People’s Committee asked relevant agencies to complete the dossier to serve the nomination before June 29.
A delegation from the city will attend a meeting to announce the results of the approval in France in November.
- Hanoi prepares dossiers to join UNESCO's network of creative cities
- Hanoians enjoy rock, hip-hop festival in Hanoi Creative City
- San Francisco has banned facial recognition by city agencies
- €2.25m invested in 157 tech businesses by Local Enterprise Office for Dublin City
- Hanoi tourism's success as a platform for Vietnam to reach the global travel community
- Over €6 million awarded to 944 start-ups and SMEs by the Local Enterprise Office Dublin City
- Hanoi: The up-and-coming tourism spot around the globe
- Hanoi seeks cooperation with European partners in smart city and sustainable development
- 14 small businesses awarded funding of close to €240,000 by Local Enterprise Office for Dublin City
- Hanoi mobilizes more investment in building new-style rural areas