Skip to main Content Alaska News Alaska Life Politics Opinions Sports Talk to us SIGN IN Account Info Customer Service Sign Out ☒ Please enter a valid password. Welcome back. Sign in to your account below. Thank you for supporting local news. Need an account? Sign up Local Anchorage | Anchorage 62°F Anchorage: 62°F Subscribe Obituaries E-edition Sponsored Content Real Estate/Open Houses Opinions Author: Emily Edenshaw | Opinion Honors College grad Nyabony Gat, B.S. Health Sciences, is applauded by faculty as she and other grads leave the arena after UAA’s 2019 Spring Commencement at the Alaska Airlines Center. (Photo by James Evans / UAA) Honors College grad Nyabony Gat, B.S. Health Sciences, is applauded by faculty as she and other grads leave the arena after UAA’s 2019 Spring Commencement at the Alaska Airlines Center. (Photo by James Evans / UAA) Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via Email Share on Tumblr Share on Reddit Share on LinkedIn Share on Google Plus Print article Alaska is at a critical point as the Legislature and governor decide what Alaska’s fiscal priorities will be, with many decisions carrying long-term implications for our children and the state as a whole. Simply put, the… Read full this story
- Caps and gowns: Education University hands degrees to 3,708 graduates
- 'All aspects' of university funding to be looked at in higher education review
- What are the key questions on university funding and tuition fees?
- Vocational education: University of Skills on the cards in Balochistan
- Review of higher education and funding is welcome
- Hackney Council scraps special educational needs funding cuts, blames government for ‘hidden crisis’
- Abertay University's computer games degrees ranked best in Europe for fourth consecutive year
- In 2017: Higher education marred by crisis
- Public universities will now be controlled by the chief minister
- Attack on academic freedom: Controversial Universities Bill challenged in SHC
Governor must preserve education, university funding have 319 words, post on www.adn.com at June 17, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.