The EU-ASEAN Business Council today launched a new publication: ‘Growing a Stronger Digital Future in Southeast Asia’.The paper focuses on the policies needed to bring the full benefits of the Fourth Industrial Revolution to Southeast Asia, as a follow-up to the first paper ‘Ensuring Success for the Digital Economy in ASEAN’ which was published in 2018.The EU-ABC recommends ASEAN Member States allow for freest possible flow of data, faster development of digital infrastructure and opening to increased foreign investment, common standards and approaches to e-Commerce, and enhancements in education to equip the people of Southeast Asia to meet the increasing demands of the digital age.The EU-ABC continues to encourage ASEAN Member States to adopt proposals advocated by ASEAN and international business groups to facilitate faster and simplified customs clearances for low value shipments which would help MSMEs and boost e-commerce in ASEAN.The EU-ABC also calls for greater collaboration between the ASEAN Member States and the private sector.SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 28 June 2019 - Following on this year’s theme for ASEAN “Advancing Partnership for Sustainability” and the strong focus from Thailand on Industry 4.0 under its Chairmanship of ASEAN, the EU-ASEAN Business Council (EU-ABC) today launched its second paper by its Digital Economy… Read full this story
- Sudan swears in civilian-majority ruling council
- Innovation to power Chinese companies' dreams in ASEAN
- Harrison Tax Services Shares Tips for Identifying Phone Scams as Tax Season Approaches
- Camp Grounded Digital Detox returns after founder’s death
- Call of Duty down: Servers crash leaving gamers unable to connect worldwide
- Time for contrarian calls, move away from the crowd: Sanjay Dutt, Quantum Securities
- QCT Demonstrates the Full Performance Benefits of PCIe 4.0 on its AMD 2nd Gen EPYC Powered Servers in Concert with Ecosystem Partners
- 'Call of Duty Mobile' Update 2.0 Adds Zombies & Controller Support - Patch Notes
- Upgraded protocol of China-ASEAN Free Trade Area brings "visible and tangible" benefits: Chinese ambassador
- Help battle back from chainsaw massacre: Heartbreaking vandalism of councils hacking down 100,000 trees in three years... what greater incentive do you need to be a Tree Angel?!
EU-ASEAN Business Council Launches Second Position Paper on The Digital Economy in ASEAN: Calls for Comprehensive Regional Approach to Ensure Maximum Benefits of Digital Economy Are Achieved have 356 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.