The rising artist walked the 2019 CMT Awards red carpet with his fiancée, Sabina Gadecki, on Wednesday night
Engaged country singer Tyler Rich says wedding planning is officially underway.
The rising star, 33, popped the question to fiancée Sabina Gadecki in July 2017. The couple shared an engagement update during an interview with PEOPLE on the 2019 CMT Awards red carpet Wednesday night.
"We're a little more than four months out," Rich said of the big day. "We're trying to plan it. It's a little stressful but it's coming together."
Gadecki said her future husband is a natural-born planner and has been helping out a lot.
"I didn't realize most brides do it all," she said. "Tyler has really taken the reins."
The "11:11" singer jokingly responded: "Step in [or] kind of do most of it."
Rich and Gadecki, who met at Stagecoach (a country music festival held in Indio, California every year) want fun festival vibes reflected in their wedding — Rich says his reception "must have" is an open bar.
"Because our life is music festivals every weekend and living life and raging together, we really want it to feel like a party," Gadecki said. "We want to bring a music festival to our wedding."
Gadecki admitted that, if it were up to her, the wedding would be small and intimate.
But Rich said, "It's going to be big."
Last year, the musician's debut single, "The Difference," hit the No. 1 spot on SiriusXM's The Highway. He also opened for Brett Young on tour in the fall, and released his self-titled EP. On Sept. 25, he achieved a major career milestone by making his Grand Ole Opry debut in Nashville, Tennessee.
In the midst of his whirlwind 2018, the singer opened up to PEOPLE about everything from his Harry Potter obsession to the time he stole a dog.
Growing up in the suburbs of Sacramento, Rich knew from a young age he wanted to be a country musician. As a kid, he fell in love with the movie Pure Country and began listening to George Strait and Garth Brooks with his uncle. "I always wanted to emulate my uncle," Rich told PEOPLE at the time. "So I picked up a guitar and learned all the songs he was playing — all of which were country songs."
- Meghan Markle’s cannabis farmer nephew Tyler Dooley reveals her brother and sister are an ’embarrassment’ to the family
- Identical twin 'steals limelight' at sister's wedding with one big moment
- Mario Falcone and Becky Miesner reveal new wedding date after postponing their big day so their newborn Parker could be there
- Who is George Ezra, what are the Shotgun singer’s biggest songs and is he going on tour?
- Developer reveals major housing plans for Derbyshire town
- Helen Flanagan reveals she’s planning a Christmas wedding to boyfriend Scott Sinclair
- Emma Willis says Big Brother WILL return to TV screens — but won’t be back next year
- Who are Meghan Markle’s nephews Tyler and Thomas Dooley, does Tyler run a cannabis farm and who’s their dad Thomas Markle Jr?
- When is Lady Gaga’s wedding, who is her fiance Christian Carino and when did they get engaged?
- Bride branded 'rude cow' after posting furious Facebook rant about her wedding
- These disastrous wedding snaps show just how many ways your big day can go horribly wrong
- How old is Shane Lynch, what tattoos has the Boyzone singer got and who are the CBB star’s sisters?
- How old is Shane Lynch? Boyzone singer and Celebrity Big Brother 2018 star
- Princess Beatrice wedding: Real reason Princess Beatrice and Edo had a ‘speedy engagement’
- Woman sheds 16 STONE by following this simple plan – you won't believe what she looks like
- When is Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra wedding, when did they get engaged and who else have they dated?
- When was Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra’s wedding and who else have they dated?
- Mum widowed at 38 stunned when husband's funeral costs the same as their wedding
- Coleen Nolan’s son Shane ‘being lined up for Celebs Go Dating’
- Brexit backers: How 40 Labour MPs could sway support for Boris Johnson's Brexit plan
Country Singer Tyler Rich Reveals His Upcoming Wedding Plans: 'It's Going to Be Big' have 797 words, post on people.com at June 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.