HÀ NỘI — The Investment and Industrial Development Corporation (Becamex IDC) will pay a 6 per cent dividend payout in cash on August 1.
That means every shareholder will receive VNĐ600 (US$0.26) for each share they own.
That values the firm’s August dividend payment at VNĐ607.5 billion ($26 million).
Becamex IDC will finalise the list of beneficiary shareholders on June 28.
In 2018, the company earned VNĐ6.5 trillion and VNĐ2.34 trillion in total revenue and post-tax profit, respectively.
The company plans to raise its charter capital to VNĐ20 trillion in 2019 and move from UPCoM to the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange (HoSE).
If the exchange-switching plan is approved, Becamex IDC will list all of its one billion shares on the southern bourse.
Becamex IDC has more than one billion shares, of which nearly 24.8 million shares are traded on the Unlisted Public Company Market (UPCoM) with code BCM.
In early December 2017, the previously State-owned Becamex IDC tried to sell more than 311.2 million shares to cut State capital to 51 per cent in an IPO.
But only 6 per cent of the shares, equal to 19 million shares, were sold.
The firm tried to sell another 296.5 million shares but only five million were offloaded successfully.
Becamex IDC debuted on UPCoM on February 21.
The company’s shares jumped 11 per cent to close Wednesday at VNĐ26,200 per share. — VNS
- Becamex IDC defaulting on contractual obligations?
- African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) to pay first dividends to African member governments & other shareholders
- Becamex IDC fails on second auction
- Becamex IDC to build major industrial and urban complex in Binh Dinh
- Becamex IDC IPO suffers from own indifference
- Becamex IDC to trade on UPCoMin February
- Becamex IDC to auction leftover IPO shares
- IPO for Vietnamese property developer Becamex IDC aims to raise $425 mln
- Quan defeats rising talent Thien at Becamex IDC tennis event