He thought it might be an abandoned cat, but it turned out to be a baby girl who seemed just a couple of days old. The two men freaked out at seeing the abandoned baby. They waited at the spot for three hours but no one came for the child. Then they found a letter beside her asking for help to raise her since her parents could not afford it. “She was cold, crying and sneezing… We decided to take her to the police,” Binh, the colleague says. The police told them if no one came for her, they could keep the baby. Seeing the letter, they knew her parents would not come. They took the infant home, and in the middle of the night went around asking around for breast milk for her. On the first day the two new fathers were worried and scared as the child kept crying the whole day. Lacking experience in caring for babies, they searched online for tips. The baby finally stopped crying and slept well in Muoi’s arms. This was the moment he felt alive again after a horrific tragedy in 2017. Muoi, 28, can never forget the call he got from his… Read full this story
- How Do You Rebuild Your Life After Leaving A Polygamous Sect?
- Every Pixar Short Film, Ranked From Worst to Best
- What I have learned from my suicidal patients
- 35 New Books To Get Excited About This Fall
- Boris Johnson goes into battle with Jeremy Corbyn in crunch ITV election debate demanding he 'gets Brexit done' - as Labour leader scrambles to prove to voters he can bring 'real change'
- Allan Jenkins’s Plot 29: ‘Gardening has been my therapy’
- Tiny reminders of rape: Rohingya mothers cradle the unwanted
- Devil’s Day by Andrew Michael Hurley review – dark tales from the moors
- The 35 greatest horror games of all time
- The Definitive Ranking of Bob Dylan Studio Albums, From Worst to Best
Abandoned baby brings a man’s life back to life have 336 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 10, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.