|At the forum – Photo: VOV|
Speaking at the forum, Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Tran Thanh Nam said that with over 1.4 billion people and a high demand for agricultural products, China is an important market for Vietnam. Vietnamese agricultural products and Vietnamese enterprises need to make good use of this large market.
At this forum, the two sides shared information on agricultural investment and the potential of developing agricultural trade between Vietnam and China.
In the context that Vietnam’s agricultural exports to China have decreased in the first four months of this year, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is cooperating with Vietnam Trade Office in China to create forums to connect businesses of the two countries in order to promote Vietnamese agricultural exports to the Chinese market in a stable manner.
In the coming time, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development will ask the Chinese side to accelerate the process of opening markets for Vietnamese fruits through commercial channels, including durian, passion fruit, avocado, grapefruit, and coconut.
- Coronavirus delays Vietnam’s agricultural exports to China
- Coronavirus delays Viet Nam’s agricultural exports to China
- VN farm produce exporters urged to look at markets other than China
- Domestic consumption of farm produce needs to be promoted to offset exports reduction
- Consumption needs to be promoted to offset exports reduction
- Domestic consumption of farm produce needs to be promoted
Vietnam promotes agricultural products in China have 231 words, post on ven.vn at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.