The Vietnam Jungle Marathon 2019 is scheduled to begin in Pu Luong Nature Reserve in the northern central province of Thanh Hoa on May 25.
The Vietnam Jungle Marathon 2019 attracts nearly 1,000 runners
This year’s marathon, the third consecutive event held in the area, will see the participation of nearly 1,000 runners coming from 46 different countries.
Participants will compete on the 10km, 25km, 42km, 55km, and 70km routes which will take them through lush jungles, limestone cliffs, sloppy hills and rice paddies in Pu Luong Nature Reserve.
Participants will run through lush jungles, limestone cliffs, sloppy hills and rice paddies in Pu Luong Nature Reserve.
Runners can discover beautiful landscape and meet local people
The race will also provide a great opportunity for competitors to homestay with local people and discover the beautiful landscape of Pu Luong and the traditional culture of ethnic people throughout Thanh Hoa province.
- Thanh Hoa: fishermen learn sea law
- UK police say truck victims from Vietnam; 3 suspects held
- Commencement date nears, but capital sources for Vietnam's giant Long Thanh airport still unclear
- Shaoshan Redrun International Marathon held in central China
- Mini-marathon held to mark fourth anniversary of Madrid-Yiwu train
- Half marathon held in Central China's Wuhan
- Weakened Storm Wipha devastates northern and central Vietnam
- Khanh Hoa works to fight IUU fishing
- Vietnam’s purchasing power continues to grow
- Vietnam’s footwear boasts competitive edges in few decades