SPRINGFIELD – Bay Path University conferred degrees upon more than 780 graduates during its 2019 Commencement at MassMutual Center on Sunday afternoon.Kimberley J. Roberts, educator and advocate for women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) received an Honorary Doctorate Degree and was a speaker at the Longmeadow-based institution’s ’s 122nd commencement.Roberts is the Strategy and Operations manager at Google Inc., overseeing strategy, operations and communications with the goal of encouraging women and minorities to enter 21st-century technology-focused careers. She also serves as chief of staff for Google’s vice president of Education and University Relations. Also receiving an Honorary Doctorate Degree was George F. Kalf, who holds a 50-year career as a medical educator and scientific researcher. Professor emeritus from Thomas Jefferson University and author of more than 70 papers, Kalf is recognized for his knowledge of the scientific world and research that continues to inform the scientific community.The recipient of Bay Path University’s President’s Award in 2015, Kalf was influential in the development of Bay Path’s Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program and the Philip H. Ryan Health Science Center.Other speakers included students Emily Burns, bachelor of science in neuroscience; Marie Welsh, bachelor of arts in leadership… Read full this story
- Vietnam's Thanh Khoa wins World Miss University 2019 crown
- Path Of Exile's endgame expands yet again next month in War For The Atlas
- Jeb Bush to deliver commencement address at Liberty University
- Bay Area cities move to address flood threat, mobility challenges in 2019
- Video captures clerk shooting alleged robber at Bay Point convenience store
- Learning to walk, live and hope again: Bay Area man endures 19 surgeries, homelessness
- ‘Starchitect’ Renzo Piano’s new Bay Area endeavor: A shopping center?
- Hayward High football star identified as body found in Half Moon Bay
- These are the notable Bay Area people who died in 2019
- Bay Briefing: Impeachment is still in Pelosi’s hands — she’s not letting go just yet
[email protected] Bay Path University’s 2019 Commencement have 338 words, post on www.masslive.com at May 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.