|Vietnamese player Tran Quyet Chien|
Elsewhere, world number 13 Ngo Dinh Nai enjoyed a successful day as he beat Dick Jaspers of the Netherlands with a score of 40/24 in the round of 16. However, he was ultimately beaten by world number two Frederic Caudron of Belgium during the quarter-final stage of the Billiards World Cup 2019 which took place on May 25.
As a result, he fell one place to 13th in the world rankings.
World number 11 Nguyen Quoc Nguyen, world number 23 Ma Minh Cam, and world number 31 Duong Anh Vu also suffered elimination from the tournament.
As a result, Nguyen and Vu dropped one place to world number 12 and number 32 in the world rankings, respectively.
Despite the elimination, Ma Minh Cam still climbed two place to 21 in the world rankings while Nguyen Tran Thanh Tu rose 421 places from 616th to 195th.
Nguyen Duc Anh Chien also climbed nine places to world number 44 as he advanced to the quarter-final stage of the tournament.
- Senators Neglecting Research Expenditures Want to See US Lose World Ranking
- Cricket World Record is a Road to Success
- World Cup Fever
- World Cup 2006 Group Stage Review - Phase Two-Part Two
- History of Billiards
- Billiards - The Name Of The Game
- Don't Focus Too Much on Your Internet Business Website Ranking
- 7 Do it Yourself Techniques to Get Higher Rankings in the Major Seach Engines
- Transforming Your Search Engine Ranking Into an Asset
- Search Engine Rank: Development Considerations