Vietnamese boxer Le Van Hien (right)
Hien was called in as a late replacement for the injured Tran Van Thao, who suffered an unfortunate leg injury in a traffic accident before the fight.
Wu was highly ranked in a number of boxing organisations. As well as being ranked as the number four super flyweight in China, he was the World Boxing Organization, Greater China, and World Boxing Council (WBC) Asia champion.
- John Lineker scores big KO victory at UFC Sioux Falls
- UFC star Alex Gustafsson proposed to girlfriend in the Octagon after stunning KO victory in homeland
- Matt Fitzpatrick wins £1.3million jackpot with dramatic victory at DP World Tour Championship in Dubai
- Denmark U21 0 Italy U21 2: Lorenzo Pellegrini stunner guides Italy to comfortable victory in their Euro U21 Championship opener
- Tyrrell Hatton storms to first pro win with four-shot victory in Alfred Dunhill Links Championship
- Liverpool 2 Crystal Palace 0: Dominic Solanke and Divock Origi fire Reds to victory in Premier League Asia Trophy
- St. Agnes championship team honored
- Vietnamese workers extract concessions in unprecedented strike
- Who is David Allen? Heavyweight boxer fighting on Kell Brook vs Errol Spence undercard at Bramall Lane
- Commitment to eradicate malaria 'a major victory for health diplomacy'