|Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (L) and Norway’s Prime Minister Erna Solberg at press conference after talks (Photo: VNA)|
While in Norway, PM Phuc held talks with host PM Erna Solberg, during which the two sides held that the bilateral trade and investment have yet to match their potential, and agreed to push for the early completion of the negotiations on the free trade agreement between Vietnam and the European Free Trade Association.
The two PMs also exchanged ideas on the importance and the need to ensure peace and stability, and to maintain security, safety and freedom of navigation and overflight in the East Sea. All disputes should be settled through peaceful means in line with the international law, the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea 1982 and other related agreements of the region.
- UN boss Antonio Guterres concludes Pakistan visit
- PM savours litti chokha in surprise visit to Delhi's Hunar Haat
- PM lauds Vietnam-Russia anti-corruption cooperation
- Vietnam will promote agricultural mechanisation: PM
- Vietnam doing well in COVID-19 fight: PM Phuc
- PM tells sugar firms it's time to sink or swim
- PM Phuc chairs meeting on Vietnam-EU trade cooperation
- PM instructs building socio-economic scenarios in COVID-19 epidemic context
- Vietnam PM assures ASEAN sugar import tariffs are history
- PM hails socio-economic performances over two years