The documents under consideration include a draft political report, a draft report on the 10-year implementation of the 2011 Platform, one on the implementation of the socio-economic development strategy for 2011-2020, and another on Party building and the execution of the Party statutes.
Participants will discuss a report on the issues the Politburo has solved since the Central Committee’s last meeting in December. They will also look into the inspection, monitoring and execution of the Party disciplines in 2018.
In his opening speech, Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong recognised efforts by the 13th congress’s sub-committees for documents, economy-society and the Party’s statutes to prepare draft documents. Although the documents are drafts, this is an important beginning to ensure quality documents for the future.
He asked members of the Party Central Committee to thoroughly consider the documents and proposals put forth in the drafts.
The leader emphasised that this meeting’s agenda is crucial to the completion of the 12th Party Central Committee’s political tasks and preparations for the documents to be submitted to the 13th national congress.
The 10th meeting of the Party Central Committee is scheduled to last through May 18.
- Ten Office Holiday Party Invitations and Planning Dos and Don'ts
- Patio Summer Party - Creative Ways to Keep All Your Guests Happy
- Commencement and Graduation Invitations For Graduates
- Preparing For Birthday Parties
- Make Your Graduation Party Fun, Fancy, and Fabulous With Unique Graduation Party Favors
- Tween Birthday Party
- Holiday Office Party Invitations and Planning
- How to Have a Christmas Party
- Enjoy the Party - At Your Local Meeting Space?
- Top 10 Rules to Have a Productive Meeting