PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. â The Pinellas County Department of Health announced Friday another confirmed case of Hepatitis-A in a food worker, this time at a fast food restaurant in Clearwater.
Following an investigation, the Department of Health determined the individual worked at an Arby’s Restaurant located at 30263 U.S. Highway 19 N. in Clearwater. The employee may have exposed patrons at the restaurant between April 5 and April 20.
Officials recommended that anyone who dined at the restaurant during that period and have not previously been vaccinated for Hepatitis-A should consider getting vaccinated. If you have previously received the vaccine, no additional action is necessary.
According to the Department of Health, the vaccine may provide protection against the disease if given within two weeks after exposure. Anyone who dined at the restaurant should monitor for symptoms of infection, including:
- sudden onset of abdominal discomfort
- dark urine
- pale white stools
- yellow skin, eyes (jaundice)
The department will open a special vaccination clinic at its Clearwater location until 7 p.m. on Friday, May 3 and Saturday, May 4 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- How (and Why) the Metro Desk Photographed 115 Service Workers
- 2,072 new COVID cases in district
- Victoria records two new local cases of coronavirus, tightens border bubble with NSW
- Vietnam detects over 7,200 new coronavirus cases
- Coronavirus UK news: Food production workers exempt from self-isolation after Boris warned he has 48hrs to fix pingdemic
- Day After Most New Daily Cases Since Start Of Pandemic, Florida Breaks Record For COVID Hospitalizations
- The coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. sees more than 6,500 cases confirmed across all 50 states
- U.S. Reports Nearly 50,000 New Coronavirus Cases, Another Single-Day Record
- 723 new coronavirus cases was shocking, but this number may be even worse
- Food delivery workers protest 'exploitation' on Twitter; companies deny charges
- New lockdown shuts employment door for displaced workers
- Fifth Tasmanian dies of coronavirus as 11 more cases confirmed in the north-west
- The Latest: WHO: 4M new coronavirus cases reported globally
- New virus cases hit 56, highest number in 41 days
- New COVID Cases +Students Deliver President Obama Legacy Speeches
- 2,708 new Covid-19 cases confirmed
- 3,943 new Covid-19 cases confirmed
- L.A. County Reports 11 New Covid-19 Deaths And 3,318 New Positive Cases; Hospitalizations Up 45% In One Week
- U.S. Reports Almost 200,000 New Covid Cases In Worst Spike Since January
- Hanoi closes two more wholesale markets over new Covid cases
New Hepatitis-A Case Confirmed in Pinellas Food Service Worker have 370 words, post on www.mynews13.com at May 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.