(CNN)There have been 736 cases of mumps reported in the United States this year as of April 26, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- CDC says 14-day Covid-19 quarantine can be shortened to 7 to 10 days
- CDC says coronavirus quarantines can be shortened from 14 days
- CDC says coronavirus hospitalization rates, deaths rising nationally
- NYS HIV incidence drops to all-time low of 1,700 cases in 2019
- CDC says up to 60 million Americans infected with Covid-19 – 10 times more than official tally
- Justice Barrett’s Vote Already Looking To Be Decisive In First Big Gun Rights Case In Years
- Digital Euro in Demand But Timeline Probably In A Few Years, Lagarde Says
- Rap music references to depression, suicide and mental health more than DOUBLE in 20 years, scientists say
- CDC Urges Americans To Stay Home For The Holidays Or Get Tested Twice
- CDC updates its guidelines for close Covid-19 contact after prison guard gets infected
- CDC vaccine advisers vote to recommend that health care staff and long term care facility residents get Covid-19 vaccine first
- Vaccines won't end Covid so keep wearing your mask, top health official says
- Christmas Holiday Could Be Worse Than Thanksgiving for US COVID-19 Spread, Says Fauci
- CDC Issues Warning Against Travel To Mexico
- Gov. Cuomo says there's an 'alarming' surge of hospitalizations across ALL regions of New York and blames 'living room spread' for the rise as hospitalizations hit 3,925 across the state and surge 120% in 3 weeks across NYC
- COVID Cases Rise, Doctors Urge Families To Sacrifice Holiday Gatherings
- Britain records 12,282 Covid cases as second wave continues to flatten — while officials announce another 616 victims but data shows daily fatalities are falling
- Now BROWSING is banned! SAGE scientist says Christmas shoppers must spend no more than 15 MINUTES in store because 'the less time you are in there, the safer you are' from Covid
- Michigan Couple Married For 47 Years Die Of COVID-19 Within A Minute Of One Another
- 104-Year-Old Hopes to Change Views on Assisted Suicide
More than 700 cases of mumps in the US this year, CDC says have 628 words, post on us.cnn.com at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.