These doctors come from different wards of the hospital such as traumatology and orthopedics, anesthesiology and recovery, and techniques. Major General Nguyen Hong Son (C) presents flowers to doctors who are about to work in Truong Sa (Spratly) island district Before taking the new tasks, these doctors underwent training courses to hone their specialist knowledge and acquire practical experience in medical operations on islands and at sea. Speaking at the ceremony, Major General Nguyen Hong Son, Director of Military Hospital 175 encouraged the tasked doctors to overcome difficulties and take good care of the health of soldiers and people in Truong Sa island district. Translated by Song Anh
- Quang Nam hosts exhibition on Hoang Sa and Truong Sa archipelagos
- REPORTER IS 'DOING WELL'. CBS newswoman flown to military hospital
- Military prosecutors send notice they plan to seek death penalty for accused Fort Hood killer Hasan
- Accused Fort Hood killer Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan tossed from military hospital
- They cut ties over flu fears: Hospitals tell doctors to dress casual
- Service salutes servicemen: Military wives send sexy pictures to their husbands in Iraq, Afghanistan
- North Korean military exercise sends South Koreans scrambling, North says region on 'brink of war'
- New York Yankees legend Yogi Berra still in hospital after doctors find fracture in foot
- Kennedy leaves hospital after doctors clear key artery
- New ragging case rocks Nair hospital
Military hospital sends doctors to Truong Sa have 238 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 23, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.