Between October 2017 and September 2018, Thinh, 40, raped the younger girl once and the other one several times, investigation found. He also conducted lewd acts on the older one, now 13. During the investigation and at the trial this week, Thinh admitted to everything he had done. The court said Thinh’s behavior was serious and dangerous. Aside from life imprisonment, he was ordered to compensate the victims VND50 million ($2,100). Official data from last year showed that out of 1,600 reported cases of child abuse in Vietnam, 80 percent involved sexual assault, and in most cases, the perpetrators were someone close to the children or having authority over them, such as neighbors, relatives or teachers.
- Virginia man gets life sentence for raping intellectually disabled women who later gave birth
- Mumbai: 30-year-old gets life sentence for killing student
- Parents marry off minor girl from TN to businessman who offered Rs 12L !
- Man gets 10 years for kidnapping and sexually assaulting minor girl
- Couple booked for ‘forcing’ minor girl into flesh trade
- Young US Man Caught Raping Minor on Hot PlayStation Mic
- NSCDC arrest 45-year-old man for alleged rape of 5 year old girl
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Murdered' home invader Ricky Slater was an ice addict ... as it's revealed he served time for raping a girl, 16, after entering her house and ignoring her pleas for him to leave
- Man arrested for raping daughters in Akwa Ibom
- Indian Police Rescue Minor Girls Forced to Watch Porn, Raped in Shelter Home
Man gets life for raping two minor girls in Vietnam have 250 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 31, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.