|M.O.I is the first professional cosmetics brand developed and operated by Vietnamese people|
M.O.I (stands for Make Over Image) has recently launched three new lipstick shades for the collection of Love M.O.I Matte Lipstick. The collection has nine colours with three tones of red, orange, and pink. This is also the third product line of the brand.
The brand is on track to achieve its revenue target of VND60 billion ($2.6 million) in 2019, twice as much as in 2018. Since March 2019, the company has launched new lipstick colours like red, orange, and pink every month. In particular, the brand's newest lipstick products have made a big splash in the market. A thousand red lipsticks were sold after two days and 3,000 orange lipstick were sold after two hours of launch.
In 2019, Ho Ngoc Ha and CEO Lam Thanh Kim will continue to introduce new product lines to offer a complete makeup set for Vietnamese customers. Rather than becoming a distributor for foreign brands, the company is pioneering in developing Vietnam's first professional comestics brand. These products have good quality and reasonable prices to meet the demands of both office girls and students.
Ho Ngoc Ha, the brand's creative director, said that the company launches new products seasonally to meet the shopping needs of Vietnamese consumers. With the pink lipstick, she hopes that girls can find a companion for their strolls or days at the office to feel more beautiful and confident.
The brand has also partnered up with a Korean manufacturer for production. Commenting on the partnership, CEO Lam Thanh Kim said, "Korea is one of the world’s most developed cosmetic markets. Thus, we want to build trust for our consumers by developing a Vietnamese cosmetics brand with good quality."
M.O.I is the first professional cosmetics brand developed and operated by Vietnamese people. Launched in March 2018, the brand operates based on the three principles of international quality products with trendy styles, catching up with the world's beauty trends, and offering reasonable prices for Vietnamese people.
M.O.I plans to roll out a new product every three to six months. All products will be manufactured with technology from Korea and issued safety certificates in both Vietnam and Korea. M.O.I Cosmetics can help women earn more income with comestics business.
In 2018, the brand sold nearly 300,000 products, including 150,000 lipsticks. It has become a reliable partner to e-commerce platforms like Tiki, Lazada, and VnExpress Shop. It has also established a distribution network spanning 63 cities and provinces. M.O.I lipsticks have received positive responses from international beauty bloggers and have been featured in Korea's leading fashion magazines.
By Thanh Van
- Navratri 2019: 9 Different Lipstick Shades For Each Day Of Navratri
- Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam launches new logo
- Saga Cruises launches new cruise and escorted tour through Cambodia and Vietnam
- UOB Malaysia launches new digital account opening service on mobile banking app
- Mercedes-Benz strengthens AMG portfolio; launches new products
- National Lipstick Day 2021: Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle & the Queen's favourite lipsticks
- Oriflame ONE 5-in-1 Colour Stylist Lipstick: Product Review
- The Haul: 12 New Makeup And Skincare Products You Need To Know About
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 31
- New Zealand Fruit Week launches at Vinmart retail chain with quality fruits
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 29
- Apple looks for personnel working in Vietnam
- Tesla Model 3 In Bangalore — Performance EV Imported Privately Ahead Of Tesla’s India Launch
- 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro, Galaxy Book Pro 360 With 11th-Gen Intel Processors Launched: Price, Specifications
- Poco X3 GT to Not Launch in India, Director Anuj Sharma Confirms
- Kylie Jenner Gives Birth to Two New Makeup Launches: Get All the Details!
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Expands Her Makeup Collection with Lip Products: See her 'Perfect' Shades
M.O.I launches new lipstick shades in Vietnam have 635 words, post on vir.com.vn at May 29, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.