Lipstick brand M.O.I, under the creative directorship of Ho Ngoc Ha, continues to launch new lipstick shades in Vietnam. M.O.I is the first professional cosmetics brand developed and operated by Vietnamese people M.O.I (stands for Make Over Image) has recently launched three new lipstick shades for the collection of Love M.O.I Matte Lipstick. The collection has 9 colours with three tones of red, yellow, and pink. This is also the third product line of the brand. The brand is on track to achieve its revenue target of VND60 billion ($2.6 million) in 2019, twice as much as in 2018. Since March 2019, the firm has launched new lipstick colours like red, yellow, and pink every month. In particular, the brand’s newest lipstick products have made a big splash in the market. A thousand red lipsticks were sold after two days and 3,000 yellow lipstick were sold after two hours of launch. In 2019, Ho Ngoc Ha and CEO Lam Thanh Kim will continue to introduce new product lines to offer a complete makeup set for Vietnamese customers. Rather than becoming a distributor for foreign brands, the firm is pioneering in developing Vietnam’s first professional comestics brand. These products have good… Read full this story
- The Best Lipstick Shades For Every Skin Tone
- E.L. James Set To Release A New Fifty Shades Book
- See the NEW Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer!
- Nvidia may launch new Android device capable of playing streamed PC games
- Upbeat BlackBerry Launches New Q5 Qwerty Smartphone
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- What we expect from Microsoft's massive device launch: new Surfaces, Lumias, and Band
- Yahoo India launches new services ahead of AOL entry
- Facebook set to launch new look for News Feed
- Microsoft launches new Surface Pro with 50% more battery and more accurate Surface Pen
M.O.I launches new lipstick shades in Vietnam have 320 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 28, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.