Overview of Thanh Ha water park. Photo: Thuy Chi
The park is located in Muong Thanh – Thanh Ha urban area in Ha Dong district, and built on an area of three hectares.
Work on the park started in October 2018 and has now been 90% completed. The park is expected to offer a variety of interesting entertainment activities and games at nine areas, including thrilling games area, family and children’s areas and others.
There is also a five-star restaurant in the park to serve typical cuisine from Vietnam’s Northwestern region.
Beside the water park which is the main premises, there are other facilities in Muong Thanh – Thanh Ha urban area, such as a sports complex, the largest multi-educational level school in Ha Dong district and a hotel hospital whose construction started in early April.
Thanh Ha is the second entertainment complex of Hanoi after Ho Tay water park which covers an area of 35,560m2 with many amusement facilities.
- First new state park campground in 30 years to open on California coast
- Brit boy, 3, drowns in front of parents after falling into pool at Thailand water park
- First picture of boy, 3, who drowned after falling into water park in Thailand
- New Elmhurst Park District event this spring
- Fire Straddles New Jersey Forest, Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- Spider-Man May Be Out of the MCU, But at Least He’ll Get This New Disney Ride
- Bill to require bottled water to be chemical-free
- Dong Nai plans to build, expand industrial parks
- Đồng Nai plans to build, expand industrial parks
- Water pipe work leaves roads damaged in Velachery