The Detox Weight-Mixed Ginger and Mixed Collagen Acelora products won the gold awards whilst the Detox Collagen Roselle was awarded the silver prize.
The occasion marks the first time that a Vietnamese company working in the field of food and beverage has been the recipient of such prestigious awards.
The Singapore Taste Awards is an annual competition which has attracted the participation of hundreds of brands from across the world.
- – Black Desert Mobile nabs top prize at annual awards ceremony
- 2018 Nobel Prize in Medicine Awarded to 2 Cancer Immunotherapy Researchers
- Nobel Prize In Chemistry Awarded To Taft Middle School Teacher Mr. Ambler
- Taste Test: "Miracle fruit"
- Taste Test: Canned bread, canned cheese, pickled sausage
- Billion-pound Foster vies with mud-walled burial ground for Stirling prize
- Taste Test: Microwave Pork Rinds
- Taste Test: Mountain Dew "Quest" Doritos
- Taste Test: Death Rain Habanero Chips and Thomas Kemper Sugar Cane Sodas
- Taste Test: Mystery substance