Accordingly, the company’s pre-tax profit reached 1.34 trillion (57.43 million USD) and its revenues hit 7.79 trillion VND (333.43 million USD).
The profit after tax (PAT) and PAT attributable to parent company’s shareholders were 1.1 trillion VND (47.63 million USD) and 887 billion VND (37.96 million USD), up 21.2 percent and 22.3 percent over a year.
Earnings per share were up 21.7 percent annually at 1,446 VND.
A key growth driver, the technology sector recorded revenues and profit before tax of 4.18 trillion VND (179.18 million USD) and 536 billion VND (22.93 million USD), up 22 percent and 45.3 percent.
The software outsourcing segment had revenues of 3.13 trillion VND (134 million USD), up 38.1 percent. Its profit before tax was 469 billion VND (20 million USD), up 39.6 percent.
The telecom segment’s revenues and profit before tax were 3.18 trillion VND (136.4 million USD) and 504 billion VND (21.57 million USD), up 17.6 percent and 10.8 percent.
Overseas revenues were over 3.3 trillion VND (142.38 million USD), up 35.7 percent and profit before tax was 513 billion VND (21.95 million USD), up 33.8 percent.-VNA
- Liverpool announce record pre-tax profit of £125million for 2017/18
- Liverpool announce record £125m pre-tax profit
- Liverpool post record revenues as pre-tax profits hit £125m
- Ford Posts 2015 Pre-Tax Profit of $10.8 Billion, Makes Gains in Europe
- Vertu Motors pre-tax profits down against “challenging backdrop”
- Lookers pre tax profits fall -9% to £53.1m in 2018
- Ford Makes $8.8 Billion Pre-Tax in 2011; $20.3 Billion Net
- Ford Reports $2.6 Billion Pre-Tax Third-Quarter Profit
- GM Earns $698 Million Pre-Tax Net Income in Third Quarter
- Car tax is rising next month