Remarkably, three components including new registration, supplement and capital contribution, share purchase of foreign investment flows tend to increase.
Specifically, the country had 1,363 new projects granted investment registration certificates with a total new registered capital of US$ 6.46 billion, up 38.7 percent over the same period in 2018. Besides, there are 505 investment projects registered to adjust investment capital with total registered capital increased additionally by US$ 2.63 billion, up 5.5 percent compared to the same period in 2018.
At the same period, there were 3,160 capital contributions, shares purchase of foreign investors with a total value of US$ 7.65 billion, 2.8 times higher than the same period and accounting for 45.7 percent of the total registered capital. Meanwhile, the disbursement rate still maintained a slight increase, estimated at US$ 7.3 billion, up 7.8 percent compared to the same period of last year.
Vietnam lured investment projects of 88 worldwide countries and territories. Of which, Hong Kong ranked the first with a total investment of US$ 5.08 billion and second one is South Korea with US$ 2.62 billion.
Accordingly, Hanoi has attracted the most foreign investment with a total registered capital of over US$ 4.79 billion; Ho Chi Minh City ranked the second with total registered capital of US$ 2.78 billion USD; and Binh Duong was the third with a total registered capital of more than US$ 1.25 billion, etc.
BY ANH PHUONG- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Pretty Much the Entire Auto Industry Told the Trump Administration Tariffs Are Bad
- What's the cost of affordable housing? In Vancouver, it’s been xenophobia
- A Blueprint for Rebuilding Haiti
- What is deep learning? Everything you need to know
- China Mobile Hong Kong works on 5G Wi-Fi
- Alibaba takes more cloud products global, eyes APAC growth
- Edited Transcript of DECK earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 8:30pm GMT
- Text of President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address