0 Have your say Developers have promised to create 12,000 new jobs with plans for offices, shops, leisure space, hotels and homes next to Edinburgh Airport. The International Business Gateway (IBG), which has been talked about for more than a decade, would be built on vacant land between the airport’s Hilton Hotel and the main A8 road. The development would include more than 122,000sqm of office space, 396 residential units, 1,150 hotel rooms and almost 5,500sqm of retail and leisure space.READ MORE: How Scottish independence helps Ruth Davidson avoid Brexit mess – Ian SwansonThe plans are due to be considered by the city council’s development management sub-committee tomorrow and officials have recommended councillors back the scheme.READ MORE: Nicola Sturgeon told to scrap air tax cut to tackle climate emergencyWest Edinburgh was identified as a “national development asset” in 2008 and an implementation plan for “Edinburgh International: Scotland’s Global Hub” was launched in 2011.The proposed development is being driven forward by a consortium consisting of Murray Estates, Frogmore Property, New Ingliston Limited and Salmon Harvester Properties.They said the masterplan for the site had evolved over many years of collaborative working with the city council.The IBG is intended as a shift away… Read full this story
- Tesla Motors Opens its First Scottish Supercharger at Edinburgh Airport
- Jetgate, German Style: VW Gets Out of The Airport Business
- Which car companies are creating new jobs in America?
- Jaguar Land Rover creates new jobs
- GM Creates 110 Jobs For Detroit Area High Schoolers
- 57 Business Consortium Creates Fair-Weather EV
- Nissan creates UK jobs
- Gateway Airport Bans Uber Drivers, Threatens Trespassing Tickets
- Roswell Man's Sneaker Business Has Bold Designs & National Buyers
- Deutsche Telekom's IT services arm agrees to cut 5,600 German jobs
Edinburgh Airport business gateway to create 12,000 jobs have 297 words, post on www.scotsman.com at May 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.