Ladies and gentlemen, At the outset, allow me to extend my warmest congratulations to His Majesty Emperor Naruhito, and express my belief that the Japanese people shall achieve even greater heights in national development during the new Reiwa period. May your country remain ever beautiful as your blooming spring under the shade of the cherry blossom. It is my great pleasure to address the 25th Future of Asia conference – a leading regional forum for policy dialogue – to discuss emerging trends, opportunities and challenges that our world is facing today, and share with you Viet Nam’s efforts to contribute to the common cause of peace and prosperity. Allow me to make my contribution to our theme of “Seeking a new global order – overcoming the chaos”, as follows: 1. A new phase with its various uncertainties and challenges We are entering a phase of considerable political, social and economic uncertainty. The world is undergoing the most rapid and irreversible transformation ever seen in history. This stems from the shift in global economic power from West to East and North to South, the exponential technological advancements and changing demographic patterns. Uncertainties have intensified considerably due to many challenges faced by… Read full this story
- Deputy PM, FM Pham Binh Minh holds talks with Saudi Arabian FM
- ASEAN is nucleus of dialogue and cooperation, says DPM, FM Minh
- Chile – Việt Nam’s important Latin American partner: Deputy PM
- Deputy PM inspects runway upgrading at Noi Bai airport
- New Zealand's deputy PM reveals the source of country's shock coronavirus outbreak - a 'breach inside our quarantine system'
- Việt Nam sees Chile as leading Latin-American partner: Deputy PM
- Deputy PM attends Asia Future Conference
- Thailand plans more stimulus measures this month: Deputy PM
- Deputy PM: National testing capacity is better than before
- Politburo warns former deputy PM
Deputy PM, FM Minh's full remarks at 25th Int'l Conference on Future of Asia have 314 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at May 30, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.