Since 2018, the unit has also conducted similar activities in the districts of Samakkhixay, Phouvong and Xaysetha in the province.
|More than 800 people receive free health check-ups and medicines.|
This activity of the unit is meaningful for the people in the locality where it is stationed, as local people could have more knowledge of disease prevention.
Such social activities of the unit has contributed to fostering the Vietnam-Laos special solidarity.
Translated by Khanh Ngan
- List of some vital medical check-up for men who crossed 40
- Vietnamese press delegation visits factories and units of Lao People’s Army
- Colorado insurers would be required to cover annual mental health check-ups under bill in legislature
- ‘Time’s Up, White People’: South African Politician Gloats As Deadline Set For Land Grab Amendment
- Gov't to Provide Financial Assistance to People Quarantined over Coronavirus
- Leah Remini Opens up to PEOPLE About Leaving Scientology: 'It's Like a Rebirth'
- Defense researchers developing software agents that can read people's thoughts
- An AT&T drone is now providing cellular service to people in Puerto Rico
- Economic Growth Expected to Pick up Slightly This Year
- Lao Cai moves to isolate recently returned Vietnamese citizens from China