CLEVELAND, Ohio — People in University Circle have a new lunchtime option.Burgerim recently opened its newest location at the corner of Euclid Ave. and Ford Dr. in the Uptown district. The fast-casual spot joins Tacologist, a casual, full-service restaurant serving tacos and tequila, in the former Corner Alley space.Burgerim, which means “many burgers” in Hebrew, specializes in mini-burgers made with 2.8 oz. patties–bigger than a White Castle slider, smaller than a McDonald’s quarter-pounder. Customization is the name of the game at the Israel-based chain as diners can choose between a variety of beef options — from dry-aged to Wagyu — in addition to chicken, lamb, turkey, salmon, veggie or falafel. Burgers come in packs of one, two or three. Customers typically mix and match, choosing between 10 different protein options, 2 types of buns, 4 kinds of cheeses, 11 toppings and 8 sauces. Burgerim says that adds up to more than 40 million possible combinations.The University Circle location is open daily from 10:30 a.m.-10 p.m. It’s the chain’s third restaurant in the region, following openings in Rocky River and Mentor. A fourth location, in Strongsville across the street from South Park Mall, is in the works.
- State government puts on hold Open University of Kerala move
- Citizenship Amendment Act: UP Open University Begins Courses On CAA, Article 370
- Vietnam’s first private non-profit university inaugurated
- We refuse to act as external examiners until universities deal with staffing issues
- New private wine vault with 30,000 bottles now open at Tilman Fertitta's five-diamond hotel
- The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston debuts $1M package including 'His and Hers' Bentleys
- The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston launches $10,000 stay that's out of this world
- I'm A Celebrity: Emily Atack left PETRIFIED as she's circled by snakes in horror trial... before losing to Malique Thompson-Dwyer and Rita Simons
- Grand opening of Harris Teeter store in Charleston, S.C.
- Sony Sneakily Hinted at Plans to Bridge Its Spider-Man Universe With the MCU Years Ago
Burgerim now open in University Circle’s Uptown have 339 words, post on www.cleveland.com at May 29, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.