With BizPay, buyers and sellers no longer have to worry about the payment schedule. — VNS Photo Debt and capital management is always a problem for enterprises in supply chains. VPBank’s upcoming BizPay product is promising to be a breakthrough solution to solve this issue. The market has seen the launch and integration of several new business models together with the continuous development of the economy. The chain business model has seen booming development and is becoming a popular trend, especially in retail and food services. However, in addition to strong development, the market has seen the collapse of many brand names or those narrowing their scale. According to experts, the biggest reasons for failure of the chain-based business model are in operational management and financial difficulties. H.A, a director from a cattle feed manufacturing company having some 30 agents at different levels said in addition to controlling product quality and employees, his company is having trouble managing debts as each agent has a different payment term. “I have to appoint staff to manage the debt and remind managers at stores to pay monthly debts when the payment is due. In addition, I also need 3 more accountants to control… Read full this story
- Debt management firms need to improve dealings with customers, says FCA
- Bev’s art helps people with learning difficulties
- Iran still ready to help resolve Karabakh conflict – Foreign Ministry spox
- Record grant will help tackle debt and hardship
- OSCE Chairman-in-Office says he is ready to do everything to help resolve Karabakh conflict
- Two thirds of debt firms ‘giving out bad advice and pushing unaffordable payments on customers’
- Turkish government’s gross debt stands at $212 billion
- I was £30,000 in debt and wanted to die – manic spending sprees ruined my life and how I turned it around
- Debt firms found taking advantage of elderly women and cancer sufferers
- Could you be entitled to claim unpaid benefits or get your debts written off?
BizPay helps resolve debt management difficulties have 335 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 3, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.