Singapore (VNA) – Organic products of the Vietnam Dairy Products JSC (Vinamilk) are being displayed at the Superfood Asia 2019 that is underway in Singapore from April 24-26.
Willy Sim, Director of Willy Co., Ltd that delivers Vinamilk’s dairy products in Singapore, said Vinamilk’s products are favoured in the island city-state.
The company imports about 5-6 tonnes of Vinamilk’s products of different kinds to serve the Singaporean market, he said.
In his opening remarks, Chua Wee Phong, Chairman of Sphere Exhibits which organises the event, said the exhibition aims to connect brand names of healthy food products which are the favour of consumers, especially young people.
The exhibition is expected to attract about 8,000 visitors from 46 countries and territories in the world. -VNA
- Assam government will set up 100 organic markets for selling organic products
- This directory documents over 2,000 suppliers, stores and brands of organic produce and products in India
- Transforming German cities into organic food gardens
- Organized Living Makes freedomRail Even Better with New Enhancements
- The eco guide to mainstream organics
- Consumers being misled by labelling on 'organic' beauty products, report shows
- A directory that documents over 2,000 suppliers, stores and brands of organic produce and products in India
- Organic food sales soar as shoppers put quality before price
- Why Kraft must keep organic cacao farmers sweet
- Vinamilk launches premium children’s milk with Japanese ingredients