Delegates at the Vietnamese booth (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnamese products were introduced at the Go Green Expo and Better Food Fair 2019, which was recently held in Auckland city in New Zealand. They included organic, gluten-free and eco-friendly products, namely organic rice, rice vermicelli, rice noodles, and rice paper, along with straws made from rice flour, cocoa powder, cocoa vinegar, raw cashew nuts, Minh Long ceramics, wooden toys, and decorations made of coconut shells and cinnamon bark. It was the second time the Embassy of Vietnam in New Zealand has set up a booth at the event, in cooperation with Integrity Plus Limited, which distributes Vietnamese products via the Foodstuffs North Island retail chain of New Zealand. As many as seven organic rice varieties of Vietnam have been put up for sale in the retail chain. On the occasion, the Vietnamese Embassy and Integrity Plus Limited held a workshop entitled “Doing Business with Vietnam” to promote investment in the Southeast Asian country.-VNA
- Merkel tells New Zealanders "you can be proud of your PM"
- Hillary Clinton Considered ‘Permanently Relocating’ to New Zealand After Defeat
- Wales and New Zealand seek to provide fitting send-offs in bronze final
- New Zealand Fisherman Goes Viral for Catching a Marlin Bigger than His Boat
- Kim Dotcom is suing the New Zealand government for billions of dollars
- New Zealand: Green Haven for Biotech?
- Galaxy Xcover 5 listed on Samsung New Zealand’s website?
- Air New Zealand is using 3D Printer to produce aircraft interior parts
- Cameron heads to New Zealand to film all three Avatar films at once
- Flying pizza on its way to New Zealand: Domino’s demos drone delivery
Vietnamese products introduced at Go Green Expo in New Zealand have 288 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.