They included organic, gluten-free and eco-friendly products, namely organic rice, rice vermicelli, rice noodles, and rice paper, along with straws made from rice flour, cocoa powder, cocoa vinegar, raw cashew nuts, Minh Long ceramics, wooden toys, and decorations made of coconut shells and cinnamon bark.
It was the second time the Embassy of Vietnam in New Zealand has set up a booth at the event, in cooperation with Integrity Plus Limited, which distributes Vietnamese products via the Foodstuffs North Island retail chain of New Zealand.
As many as seven organic rice varieties of Vietnam have been put up for sale in the retail chain.
On the occasion, the Vietnamese Embassy and Integrity Plus Limited held a workshop entitled “Doing Business with Vietnam” to promote investment in the Southeast Asian country.-VNA
- High quality domestic goods introduced at Go Green Expo in New Zealand
- Vietnam’s green, clean products introduced in New Zealand
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 2/8
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 14/6
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 15/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 22/11
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 27/3
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 29/7
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 29/5