The 31st Volvo World Challenge Final finished last week with Vietnamese golf taking big strides on the international map. A tight playoff for the championship title between the top two golfers of the tournament saw Vietnam’s Nguyen Duc Ninh pitted against Lukáš Broda of the Czech Republic. Ninh was in an advantageous position by playing his 17 holes 3-under. However, on the 18th hole, he dunked a ball in the water with his third shot. He finished with a double bogey, but his opponent took command by winning the hole with a birdie. With both golfers earning 223 points after three rounds, the final result was decided on countback and the Czech was chosen victor. Alongside Ninh, five other Vietnamese golfers finished in the top 20. The Volvo World Challenge is a global golf series that has attracted more than 1.5 million golfers from 24 countries and territories around the world since its first edition in 1988. The Volvo World Challenge Final 2019 is held from March 25 to 28 at the Fancourt’s Montagu golf course in South Africa. In February this year, the Volvo World Golf Challenge – Vietnam 2019 selected six golfers to play the final in South… Read full this story
- South Africa Rugby World Cup 2019 fixtures, dates and kick-off times
- Golf: Eagle on 17 propels Schwartzel into South Africa Open second...
- ICC World Cup: A look at the significant stats from India vs South Africa matches at the showpiece event
- South Africa: 1973-2017 Historical Data now available
- South Africa: The only country where India are yet to win a Test series
- South Africa vs Pakistan 2019 Schedule: Complete Timetable, Match Timings, Download PDF of SA vs PAK 2019 Fixtures
- Pakistan tour of South Africa 2018-19: South Africa vs Pakistan, 5th ODI- Preview & Prediction
- Hockey World Cup 2018: Canada vs South Africa
- Belgium vs South Africa: Preview, Prediction, Telecast, Date, Start time and Where to Watch online
- South Africa vs Pakistan 2018-19, 2nd Test: Faf du Plessis, Bavuma, and Quinton de Kock puts South Africa in firm control
Vietnamese golfer runner-up at South Africa tourney have 341 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 1, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.