The Hanoitimes – More Japanese and South Korean investors are pouring money into the real estate sector regardless of segments. FDI boosts Vietnam’s industrial real estate in 2018 Hanoi, HCMC, Danang stir Vietnam real estate market with lots of exciting activities Japanese investors, after years of working with different markets, have concluded that the real estate market in Vietnam appears to be most attractive in Southeast Asia. Vietnam has become an appealing destination for its safe and stable business environment though prospective in regional peer like Indonesia or Cambodia remains bright, Director of Japan’s Global Link Cooperative Yoshinori Nakata told Vietnam News Agency on the sidelines of an investment promotion workshop in Osaka, Japan on April 9. Yoshinori Nakata. Photo: VNA Real estate has turned to be the most-chosen investment channel in Vietnam as foreign investors see their significant returns on the money they will invest, Nakata said. Echoing Nakata, Kako Sasai, head of the business information division of the Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), said foreign direct investment (FDI) in Vietnam’s real estate market could increase in the time ahead. Showing evidence for the statement, the expert said that the number of Japanese companies investing in Vietnam’s real… Read full this story
- E*Trade Branches Out Into Real Estate Market
- Virtual Realty: The Online Real Estate Detente
- OPINION Is the Real Estate Bubble About to Burst?
- Ubisoft Opens New Studio in Southeast Asia
- Real Estate Discovers CRM, Part 2: Trying Out the Tools
- Trulia Rolls Out Welcome Mat for Real Estate Pros
- Heavyweights Back Net Real Estate Hub
- As Online Real Estate Struggles, Homestore.com CFO Resigns
- Real Estate Discovers CRM, Part 1: Embracing the Idea
- Online game opportunity awaits in Southeast Asia, says report
Vietnam real estate market most attractive in Southeast Asia: Japan investors have 297 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at April 10, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.