Hanoi (VNA) – The budget carrier Vietjet Air officially launched a new international air route between Nha Trang, in the central province Khanh Hoa, and the Taiwanese capital city of Taipei on April 3.
The airline said the new route will help promote tourism, trade, and integration between Vietnam and Taiwan.
The route will operate weekly return flights on Wednesdays and Saturdays from April 3, 2019. Each leg takes about three hours.
The flights will depart from Nha Trang at 12:30 and arrive in Taipei at 16:35 (local time). The return flights will take off at 17:35 and land in Nha Trang at 19:55 (local time).
A representative from Vietjet Air said the airline operates over 30 flights from domestic destinations to Nha Trang. It has also opened the Nha Trang-Seoul air route and many other charter flights.
Vietjet Air is now the airline with the highest frequency of flights at Khanh Hoa’s Cam Ranh International Airport.
Vice President of Vietjet Air Nguyen Thanh Son described Nha Trang as a popular marine city with diverse culture and tourist sites, whilst Taipei is also an attractive destination for many visitors due to its unique culture. –VNA
- VietJet Air to set up Thai subsidiary
- Vietjet launches new route connecting Nha Trang and Taiwan’s Taipei
- Vietjet increases frequencies to meet rising summer demand
- Social News 4/8
- Vietjet Air increases flight frequency for summer
- VN's tourism in international integration
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 26/8
- Sa Pa in Top most beautiful terraces in the world
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 1/3