The ceremony included Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and senior leaders of the Vietnam government.
The new routes will operate from April 26, with Vietjet establishing itself as the airline with the most flights to and from Can Tho city, the company’s chairwoman, Nguyen Thanh Ha, said.
With Vietjet now having the advantage in the region, she said, “the new routes will not only create convenient travelling opportunities for local people and tourists by safe, modern air transportation, but also promote foreign exchange and contribute to increased investment in the area.”
- Netherlands and Vietnam promotes sustainable business for Mekong Delta
- New expressways lift up interconnectivity
- Vietjet makes profit in 2020
- Local talent eyes medals and new event
- Tan Son Nhat airport adds more night flights during Tet
- Contacts with new COVID-19 case in HCM City are tested and quarantined
- Huge challenges await Nigeria’s new service chiefs
- New Year lockdown looms: Boris Johnson warns over 'reality' of surging cases as ministers consider fresh squeeze on commuting and non-essential shops in England - despite claims cases will FALL over Xmas
- A shed the size of a town: what Britain’s giant distribution centres tell us about modern life
- Yen Bai tourism recovering from the pandemic thanks to new projects
- Add value to your home by picking the perfect front door with our top tips
- Mars: Three new space missions are about to reach the Red Planet - here's what you need to know
- Ministers consider new coronavirus testing methods for holidaymakers to cut isolation time by up to 5 days
- Construction begins on Mỹ Thuận 2 Bridge
- HCM City kicks off Tet ornamental plant market
- Tet gifts presented to poor families in Dong Nai, Hau Giang
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 2
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 2
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 28
- VIETNAM NEWS FEBRUARY 5
Vietjet adds 5 new routes to Mekong Delta centre have 283 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.