Reciprocal suspensions of additional tariffs are “undoubtedly” conducive to creating a good atmosphere for the China-US economic and trade negotiations, Chinese commerce ministry’s spokesperson Gao Feng said on April 4. BMW vehicles made in Spartanburg, S.C., await loading at the port of Charleston on July 16, 2018 – File Photo: IC China’s State Council said on March 31 that the country would continue to suspend additional tariffs on US vehicles and auto parts after March 31, in a goodwill gesture following a US decision to delay tariff hikes on Chinese imports. China said in December it would suspend additional 25 percent tariffs on US-made vehicles and auto parts for three months, following a truce in a trade dispute between the world’s two largest economies. The two parties discussed related texts of an agreement, and achieved new progress in the eighth round of China-US high-level economic and trade consultations held in Beijing, which created favorable conditions for the ongoing ninth round of talks in Washington. The Chinese negotiation team are willing to keep making joint efforts with the US counterpart to implement the important consensus reached by the two countries’ top leaders during a meeting in Argentina in December, Gao said…. Read full this story
- No Laker is untouchable in potential trade talks
- NBA Rumors: Jimmy Butler Trade Talks Still Going Between The Miami Heat And Minnesota Timberwolves?
- Report: Spurs ‘fully engaged’ in Leonard trade talks with several teams
- Manny Machado trade talks have reportedly accelerated
- Erik Karlsson trade talks picking up steam
- Report: DeAndre Jordan trade talks between Clippers and Mavericks 'dormant'
- Report: Phillies no longer in on Manny Machado trade talks
- Manny Machado doesn't worry about trade talks
- Spurs vs. Timberwolves: Jimmy Butler Could Play Opener Amid Ongoing Trade Talks
- Dodgers and Marlins are in trade talks over relievers
Tariff suspensions create good atmosphere for China, US trade talks have 309 words, post on ven.vn at April 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.