The activity was part of the PM’s visit to attend the second Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation (BRF) in Beijing from April 25-27.
The signing ceremony was a step to realise economic cooperation policy between the two governments while opening up market expansion opportunities as the Protocol on exports of Vietnamese dairy products to China is scheduled to be signed.
TH Group is also one of the vanguard units that export products with below 80 percent of milk to China via official channels before the Protocol is inked.
It is also ready with solid foundation to distribute TH True Milk-branded food, farm produce, and especially dairy and organic products to key areas in China.-VNA
- News24.com | Vladimir Putin signs deals worth $1.3bn during UAE visit
- How to Deal With a Jealous Partner - Reduce Conflict in Your Relationship
- China signs deal to 'lease' Pacific island in Solomons
- Tunisia, China sign agreement to expand Chinese-funded university hospital
- Singapore, US sign deal on infrastructure finance, market building
- How to Deal With Discovering Your Partner Has Been in an Extramarital Affair
- France and Germany sign deals on space and arms exports
- UPDATE 1-France and Germany sign deals on space and arms exports
- Kuwait, France sign deal on anti-corruption cooperation
- What numbers are needed for the British PM’s Brexit deal to pass in the Commons?