The event, which runs from April 25 to May 5, aims to mark the 44th anniversary of the Liberation of South Vietnam and National Reunification (April 30) as well as International Labor Day (May 1).
The photos on display offer visitors a general overview of the Southern people’s heroic struggle to liberate the Southern region and reunify the country.
|At the exhibition|
The exhibition also showcases a dynamic and creative Ho Chi Minh City, which has made significant contributions to the nation’s economic reform and is working towards becoming a smart city after more than 40 years of strong development.
On the occasion, another photo exhibition on the Vietnamese seas and islands was also held, introducing over 200 photos selected from 5,000 items by 900 photographers.
The works captured lively moments of nature, life and the training of people and soldiers living on the nation’s islands and coastal areas.
- Major Russian Cities ‘100 Years Behind’ Moscow, Study Says
- Port Vila Celebrates 44 Years
- Lawns Caravan Show to leave Cottingham after 44 years
- Gardaí seek help finding missing 44-year-old Cork man
- Romania’s most expensive cities for industrial development
- Interactive before and after photos show city's changes
- Police search to find 44 year old man in connection with assault
- Police seize cannabis, arrest 44-year-old man
- Gran faces deportation after 44 years married to British husband
- Burgess Hill teacher retires after 44 years continuous service