Head of the Vietnamese delegation Nguyen Viet Thao (R) talks to leader of the Labour Party of Mexico (PT) Alberto Anaya (Photo: VNA) Mexico City (VNA) – A delegation of the Communist Party of Vietnam attended an annual international workshop entitled “Political parties and a new society” held by the Labour Party of Mexico (PT) in Mexico City from April 4-6. Addressing the event, which attracted nearly 500 delegates worldwide, head of the Vietnamese delegation Nguyen Viet Thao congratulated the leftist movement in Mexico for their recent achievements. Thao, who is deputy director of the Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics, noted that the workshop, the 23rd held so far, has become a major and significant platform for the leftist and progressive forces in Latin America and the world. He expressed his belief that the event will continue making important contribution to strengthening the solidarity bloc of leftist and progressive parties in Latin America. The Vietnamese party delegate highlighted the great accomplishments of leftist revolutions in Latin America in the first two decades of the 21st century, including reiterating the value of Marxism-Leninism in the current era, outlining the methods to carry out revolution in the context of globalization,… Read full this story
- Atlanta delegate attends FIDF national gala, helping raise $37M
- A Dinosaur Themed Party For Your Little Monsters
- PAN Party Versus PRI in Mexico - This Could Get Interesting
- Five Reasons You Should Conduct a Workshop
- Learn About Business Workshops in Your Area
- Driver Safety Workshops - Do Insurance Rates Go Down When You Take Driver Safety Workshops?
- One Country To Avoid For An Offshore International Divorce
- How to Throw a Build a Bear Party From Home
- Evaluating Dog Behavior Workshops in Your Area
- Working With Interns - A Benefit to Nonprofits
Party delegation attends international workshop in Mexico have 305 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.