(CNN)There have been 426 cases of mumps reported in the United States this year as of March 29, according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- Nearly 300 Bangladeshis Arrested After Illegally Crossing Texas Border in Fiscal Year
- Man found dead near Alief after shots reported in area
- In just 30 days, nearly 300,000 people have registered their drones with the FAA
- Tesla is testing key resistance near $300 (TSLA)
- NRA Breaks 15-Year Fundraising Record with Nearly $2.5 Million in March
- Production problems to limit iPad production to 300,000 units in March?
- Car hacking defenses near nonexistent, Senator’s report says
- Why Thousands of Cheerleaders Might Be at Risk for the Mumps
- Special investigative committee releases report on Missouri Gov. Greitens
- US added modest 103K jobs in March; rate stays 4.1 pct.
- It's been 76 years since one of World War II's worst atrocities — the Bataan Death March
- HPD arrested 33 on felony DWI charges in March
- Samsung Chromebook Pro premium specs leaked, according to several reports
- US factory output ticked up just 0.1 percent in March
- PCM Reports Record First Quarter 2018 Results
- CoreLogic Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Open vs. Proprietary 5G Fronthaul Interface: SK Telecom Case
- Pacific 'Space Cemetery' Contains Dismembered Corpses of 300+ Spaceships
- Uber CEO on diversity report: We need to improve 'across the board'
- Microsoft’s appeal of i4i patent case going to Supreme Court
Nearly 300 US mumps cases reported in March have 472 words, post on us.cnn.com at April 9, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.